Iridescent Belt Bag
Fanny packs are no longer a meme; they've made a comeback, and we're here for it. Now often known as belt bags (or, if you're an Aussie or Kiwi, bum bags), these bad boys are taking over 2020.
Free your hands to explore your environment at your next festival, rave, or theme park trip. You might be wondering how to wear a fanny pack. Wear it around your waist, across your chest, or slung over your shoulder — the only rule is, there are no rules.
- Vegan leather trim available in white, champagne gold, or purple
- Two zippered compartments for quick and easy access to your stuff
- Main body height: 6.5" (17 cm)
- Main body width: 16" (40 cm)
- Belt size adjusts from 34" to 47" (86 cm to 120 cm)
Pink Duffel Bag
This isn't your average duffel bag; it boasts a leak-proof...
Water Bottle for Dogs
This compact water bottle for dogs, cats, and other pets solves...
Bamboo Toothbrush (Set of 4)
Keep your teeth clean while minimizing your carbon footprint with...